On October 21st, 2016, Steve Brumer will moderate Start-up Panel: Funding Your Way into the World of IoT at IoT Tech Expo North America 2016 to discuss the Internet of Things from the perspective of start-ups.
The IoT Tech Expo North America 2016 is a premier IoT trade show that will bring together key decision makers across the manufacturing, transportation, health, logistics, government, energy and automotive industries to explore the latest innovations within IoT. This leading IoT trade show will also showcase the most cutting edge technologies from more than 100 exhibitors and provide insight from over 200 speakers.
In addition to moderating the panel, Brumer will provide opening remarks for Day 2 – Developing & Tech in the IoT of the expo, introduce the day’s speakers and moderate questions from the audience.
On the panel, Brumer will be joined by Brady Forrest (Vice President of Highway1), David Mount (Partner at Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers) and Shaun Moore (CEO & Founder of Chui) to discuss:
- What are the most promising IoT markets out there?
- How to survive as a start-up in the World of IoT and turn your business into the next big thing?
- What are the strategies to receive funding and run a successful crowd funding campaign?
- How to assess the investment climate of the Internet of Things and knowing who to invest in?
- What do investors and incubators look out for?