On May 12th 2016, Steve Brumer will moderate two panels discussing how IoT is enhancing supply chain operations at world’s largest & most comprehensive IoT event – Internet of Things World 2016. This year’s Internet of Things World event will bring together over 10,000 attendees, 300+ industry thought leaders and 150+ exhibitors for the three-day event taking place May 10th – 12th at the Santa Clara Convention Center.
At noon, Steve will moderate How is IoT impacting Supply Chain & Logistics businesses to discuss how intelligently connecting people, processes, data, and things can improve in-transit visibility and predictability of customer demand.
– Parthesh Shastri, Venture Partner at Momenta Partners
– Dr John Davies, Chief Researcher at Future Business Technology, BT
– Gardner Carrick, VP of Strategic Initiatives at National Association of Manufacturers
– Yannis Skoufalous, Global Product Supply Officer at The Proctor & Gamble Company
– Amber Williams, Product Manager at SenseAware, FedEx Services
At 2:40 pm, Steve will moderate Intelligent Analytics & Making Use of the Big Data in the Supply Chain. Industry experts will share their insights on how to access, analyze and act on data remotely, how to use IoT to gain insights into failures, and how to move towards predictive maintenance and machine learning.
– Per Stjernqvist, Vice President Servitization & Solutions at Trackunit A/S
– Paul Glynn, CEO of Davra
– Rick Ryan, Research Fellow at Pitney Bowes
For more information on Internet of Things World 2016 and how to register, go to www.iotworldevent.com.