ContentWatch is focused on delivering top-rated, internet protection solutions for the consumer, library, education, government, and business markets. Its flagship product Net Nanny is the #1 rated Digital Content Control & Internet Security Software on the market today, a 5-time winner of PC Magazine’s Editors’ Choice and has been recognized for excellence by The National Parenting Center and Top Ten Reviews.
Content Watch’s sales have primarily been through direct B2C marketing and needed to expand its indirect channels to meet revenue expectations. Based on 151 Advisors network within the wireless ecosystem, Content Watch’s investors and senior management engaged 151 to build its global wireless carrier
The 151 Advisors Strategy
- Leverage the global 151 Advisors network to offer Net Nanny through multiple global wireless carriers
- Identify and introduce investors to provide Content Watch with financial resources to expand its operations
- Target enterprise and educational accounts to build Content Watch’s enterprise account pipeline
Engagement & Execution
- Researched competitive product for the sales and business development teams to effectively position Content Watch against competitive products
- Developed and revised marketing collateral for sales presentations, email campaigns, trade shows, and social media
- Introduced investors for future financing and/or M&A transactions
- Identified prospective wireless carriers across the globe as potential revenue share partners to offer Net Nanny into their current or future offerings
- Executed sales outreach to potential enterprise and educational clients with email campaigns, telemarketing, and in-person/online product demos
In final discussions with a US-based wireless carrier to offer Net Nanny as a parental control feature to 60+ million subscribers.
Secured 1,000+ seat client account and continue to develop sales pipeline with enterprise and educational accounts throughout the US and Europe.
Developed pipeline of wireless carriers and antivirus companies to offer NetNanny’s core technology as a white-labeled offering.
“151 Advisors drove our B2B business development and channel partnership strategy. The 151 team and their extended network brought global executive relationships to the table that was not in our pipeline and dramatically increased shareholder value changing the projection for several of our companies.”