Product Management with IoT & Technology Advisory firm
151 Advisors is an execution-oriented advisory firm focused on helping technology companies to develop and execute go-to-market strategies that accelerate their time to market and revenues. We are looking to add a Product Manager to work with our technology clients, wireless carriers, MVNOs, ISVs and resellers/distributors to drive strategic product and solutions initiatives.
The Product Manager will work with the Client Project Lead to support client initiatives. This will include market research, data collection, go-to-market requirements, supporting marketing collateral creation along with identifying target prospect lists, business development support & additional activities to ensure client engagement success.
The Product Manager will report to the Managing Partner who has overall responsibility for client engagement and delivery.
- Own product management and industry knowledge for client engagements to effectively lead client market research, strategic recommendations, and business to ensure successful project delivery.
- Work with colleagues and clients to clearly communicate the timeline, milestones, and requirements for on-time deliverables.
- Become a subject matter expert for Client products and ongoing development.
- Identify new areas of opportunity in the market and work with the Client Project Lead to effectively launch new sales and marketing initiatives for Clients.
- Travel to prospective Client and Company prospects as needed.
- Work with marketing to create and review customer-facing Client marketing material (datasheets, PPTs, websites, etc.)
- Provide overall product and technical support in developing & managing marketing collateral for Clients.
Full-time salaried position. Compensation package includes a base salary commensurate with the candidate’s education, ability, and experience. Benefits include comprehensive health insurance, short and long-term disability, paid holidays and vacation.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3+ years product marketing/management, B2B sales, business development, and/or marketing experience within the technology ecosystem (wireless carriers, software/hardware vendors, distributors, etc).
- Direct knowledge and/or experience in M2M/IoT a big plus.
- Exceptional writing, presentation, and communications skills for copywriting, messaging, marketing collateral, client presentations and executive meetings.
- Organized, self-starter who can achieve strategic objectives with autonomy and minimal oversight.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office; (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to travel.